Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm ready to get off the merry-go-round now...........

It's been a few days since I've been here.....just way busy with school and life in general.
I think we are going to go with Eureka Springs or Hot Springs for the Anniversary thing. Hopefully it will go well.
I am starting a RAD Class tonight. It is Rape Aggression Defense Class at the University. I figure I should probably have some idea of how to protect myself properly, just in case I do get on with Probation & Parole! I did extremely well in my firearms class last semester!! Which is shocking considering I had only previously shot a gun like twice.
My youngest is turning 6 in a couple of weeks and I really need to get her party planned. We were going to go to the The Flip Shop for her party, but I didn't realize you had to book it 2 1/2 months early! So I have to figure something else out!YIKES!
It's funny when you realize you must say a phrase too much because you hear your child say it. . . i.e., the other day I hear my 5 year old say to her friend, "You don't even want to go there with me right now!" I must tell you to hear this come out of such a little person is quite funny. She's a petite little thing with a great big attitude, so this don't mess with me statement was extremely blunt and serious. And her friend was just speechless. I laughed so hard.
8888888888888888888888888888888888
My husband never calls me during the day, unless he needs me to do something. So yesterday I answer the phone (at work) and it's him. After the hi's and such he calmly says, "I was stripping forms and one of them hit me in the head and I think I might need stitches." So he tells me what happens and (he's a VERY big joker and loves to give me a hard time) all and then says he doesn't really think he needs stitches. So I ask if he's ok, if he has any workers with him (he did), does he really need stitches, etc. He then just kind of himhaws around saying not much of anything sounding kind of drugged and I'm like "do I need to come get you, or call someone, or anything?" he replies "no". And in retrospect (and if you don't know us well) this sounds kind of mean of me, but if you knew him (&me) you'd understand, I say "so do you need something?" and he replied, "No, I just wanted to see how you were doing." I almost fell out of my chair!!! We've been married almost 10 years and I can't remember him ever calling me at work just to see how I was doing. So this immediately freaked me out, cause now I'm convinced that he must've hit his head REALLY HARD, and lost a lot of blood and needed to be seen by a doctor!!! He thought I was kidding, but I really think he must have some kind of concussion or something. . . . . .
8888888888888888888888888888888888888
On to another subject.
Has anyone been watching Grey's Anatomy? I really didn't think from the previews that I would like it. But I'm hooked! Maybe it's Patrick Dempsey, I had not realized before how appealing he is.
And what about LOST, I don't know how I'll survive all summer without watching it. I'm not a big tv watcher, but the two I mentioned above, Alias and Desperate Housewives (if you haven't you should go to the DH site and take the "Which Desperate Housewife are you?" quiz, there is also a version for the guys!) have me watching, weekly. And for me this is unheard of, to actually know what day and time something is on tv is very rare! I mean I like other shows, CSI Miami, Las Vegas, Medium and West Wing, but I always forget when they are on and only see them once in a while.
Well I am rambling in the abyss now, so I guess I'll sign off. I need to change so that I can go to Curves before my RAD Class.
Hope everyone has had an amazing day! See ya next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home