Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So here it goes...

Tagged by April with -------Ten Weird Things About Me -

1. I really, really like camo clothes. (mainly for my kids – in fact I am going today to get a camo diaper bag!)
2. I have several ½” to 1” scars on my stomach from having moles removed and then getting pregnant before they healed.
3. I can’t sleep with windows open unless the window can’t be reached from the ground w/out a ladder.
4. I really like my job.
5. It annoys me to no end to read a newspaper that someone else has already read. (to the point I have to buy another one!)
6. I like being busy, don’t get me wrong sometimes a break is nice.
7. I don’t eat tomatos, strawberries, bananas and certain other foods because I can’t stand the texture, not the taste, the texture.
8. I’m extremely flexible (albeit I’m outta shape) like put my foot behind my head, weird.
9. I can’t do spook houses or horror flicks, they give me nightmares.
10. I can’t stand for my socks not to match what I’m wearing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I've seen you Zumba, I'd have never guessed #8.

Can't wait to see the camo diaper bag!

10:24 AM  
Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

1, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 10 are all ditto for me.

For a fattie, I'm pretty flexible too, but I've never tried to put my foot behind my head. Oh, wait, I think Bob has actually done it before. LOL

10:39 AM  
Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

TomatoEs? I don't like bananas for the same reason, just like you, but tomatoes rock.

I am also with you on 9. I'm such a wimp!

11:50 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

You could run those foods in Number 7 through the blender and drink 'em. That would solve the texture problem!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home