Monday, September 11, 2006

A lot more than you probably wanted to know.

I have a lot of personal stuff going on right now so if I don’t make sense or seem vague please forgive me.

My marriage has, after a long time of working on it and trying to figure it out, come to its last days. He hasn’t fully accepted it yet, but I’m done. There are numerous reasons, reasons that only my closest friends will know but I in no way have taken this lightly and have done everything possible to fix it if for no other reason than we have 3 kids. It has been over for a long time, however, accepting it cannot be fixed was hard.

I am worried about how it will affect the kids, especially baby divinity since he’s so young and won’t know living w/both parents as a family. I can only do what I can do, I just hope it doesn’t permanently damage them.

I’m just ready to move on with my life and I don’t want the kids thinking that the way our marriage has been is how marriage should be. I don’t want to go into detail, for obvious reasons.

Oddly enough I’m fine. I’m ready for the whole thing to be done and for him to accept this is where I am at and he cannot change that. I don’t want to be mean, or fight, or any of the usual things that happen in this situation, I just want to put it behind us and figure out how to go from here.

And well, now that I’ve just put it all out there I had better get back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

I'm sorry you've got to go through this. You don't deserve the heartache and trouble. Both you and your kids do deserve you to be happy though, one happy parent is better than two miserable ones any day. My heart goes out to ya. If you need anything I'm just a phone call away.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'm sorry! I haven't been reading blogs in awhile. One of my best friends is going through this same thing. I still can't believe I haven't me ya yet!
Take care, and remember you have your friends on here!
Shannon

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home