Monday, August 27, 2007

I have a potty training story for you.......

Ok, I'm in the kitchen washing dishes and here Kiersten say, "Kael do you have to potty?". I don't pay much attention, well because he's wearing a diaper and we aren't really potty training yet. So a few minutes pass and I walk through the house to get something and pass the bathroom. I come to an immediate halt when I see Kael's diaper in the floor.

He is standing directly in front of the toilet (holding it), looks at me and says "peed, peed" very seriously. I stepped into the bathroom, turned on the light and sure enough that little stink had peed, right in front of the toilet all over the floor!

Had he been a foot taller he would have peed right in the toilet!

And, yes we are getting out the potty chair........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home