Friday, April 22, 2005

I GOT THE GREATEST ANNIVERSARY PRESENT TODAY!

I only have half a second to post right now, but I just had to tell . . . my husband (the one that is usually quite a pain in the ass and regularly fails to give me gifts of any kind!) gave me the most beautiful Anniversary ring today! He said it was to replace my wedding band that I've always worn, because we were soooo broke when we got married the one he got me was very small and plain and he wanted me to have something much nicer! [not that we aren't still broke!!!lol] Anyhoo, it's beautiful!

I have a busy weekend ahead so I may not make it back til Monday! Have a terrific weekend!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Ooh OOh!! Take a picture- I wanna see!!

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home