Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Isn't today whiney Wednesday?????

Ok, here are my (not in any special order) whines for the day:

*I am sooooooooo nauseated!
*I am unbelievably tired almost all day, then whatdoya know come 9:00 or so I'm wide freakin' awake!!
*My house is disgustingly dirty because we have bible school from 6 to 8:00 then clean up etc. so I have a huge stack of dishes, a pile of laundry, unmade beds everywhere and a coffee table that is questionable. And even though my dear *@#$%% husband wasn't able to work Monday or Tuesday due to the ground being too wet he has done nothing (AND I MEAN NOTHING) to the house.
*It's June 15th and our pool is still not up.
*I have to go have blood drawn today!yuck!
*We still haven't gotten me a new vehicle - see above, non-working husband due to rain - he was able to get in 2 days last week - sheesh!!
*My allergies have kicked in and ran to Canada and back! Which is making it real fun to try and breath while awake and forget about sleep unless I am in an almost sitting position!!

###########
Well that about does it for the whining. I had hoped it would make me feel better, nope not really.

##########
We have the sweetest little girl at bible school. She is borderline autistic, 10 years old, but the same size as my 6 year old. She has come to bible school for the last three years and she just makes my year. She walks in and immediately asks "What's your name?" 'What's your daughter's name?' and she'll continue to ask until she's got it or move on to something else. She's very independent and is so inquisitive. And she makes me laugh hysterically. And when she's decided your ok, she takes your hand and walks with you and makes you realize how unimportant most things really are.

###########

Well I should really do some work now, so maybe I'll type more later............. Hope you day is wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home