Thursday, June 09, 2005

You are my sunshine my only sunshine. . . . . .

Yeah, well I don't know what that was about, just stuck in my head.

Yes, again I have morning sickness YUCK! and actually at this moment it has moved on to indigestion!! DOUBLE YUCK!

I am whining to you because my husband is in KC and I can't whine to him!!!

If you haven't looked yet you should go see the Diva's Phreakin' PHwednesday Photo Blog (or something like that!) she and her sister and mother are fascinated with a cork screw!

Tara if you're reading this I was actually laughing right before I read "Stormie quite laughing". lol 2 pilates classes - ARE YOU NUTS!@!

I really want to take the kids to sea world this summer. Probably not going to happen. Our schedule is awfully full. We have Vacation Bible School this next week, my oldest daughter has ball games at least once a week until July, we are supposed to go to lake of the ozarks for a weekend, 4th of July (spa day that weekend), going to my neice's bday party over a weekend, etc.....

You know you say a phrase alot when you hear your children say it to others, example:

Yesterday we are on our way home and my kids were talking and my oldest was being dramatic about something and my 6 year old calmly says, "Oh, get over it already!". I nearly had to pull over I was laughing so hard.

Well I have loads of work to do and I feel like vomitting so I guess this will be all for now!! Have a wonderful day!! (sorry about the visual)

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Sea World, Schmee World...take 'em to Big Brutus. We did on Monday. You'd have thought we'd given the kids a billion dollars. They had a BLAST!! We're going to Woolaroc this weekend, too. We're simply, country folk and obviously our children are easily amused. THANK GOD!!

Hope you get to feeling better! I remember that queasy, indigestion-y feeling....bleh.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

You have GOT to take the kids to Woolaroc's Kids Fest on the 25th, we go every year and its FREE!!! The kids play, paint, make and sweat and did I mention FREE??? Stupid husband scheduled baseball tournament that weekend so my 7 year in a row thing is blown all to heck!!!

And yes I could actually hear you laugh at me and the Pilates thing.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home