Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What do you do if you need to scream, cry, rant, vomit, sleep and encourage someone else at the same time???

Yeap, you guessed it, pregnancy hormones on the move!!

I generally get to work at least an hour to an hour in a half before my boss. This is wonderful, I've gotten used to the peacefulness of the office and my 'alone' time gives me a chance to adjust for the day. I am one of those people that really needs to be left alone in the morning. I can handle my kids (as long as they aren't whining, crying, or fighting) my husband (as long as he is not grouchy) and most people as long as they are happy. I cannot handle someone picking at me, asking questions, or following me around wanting this that and the other done!
Well this morning I get here and guess who has decided to find his office before 10a.m.! He's been in trial for two days and was all wound up in a tiff yesterday and apparently woke up still wound and decided to come in early. OH BOY! -in case you missed it this is sarcasim!!! (don't get me wrong, I have one of the GREATEST bosses ever and I am being totally sincere!!) So anyway, he immediately starts yapping about this and that that needs to be done (like I didn't already know it), following me around talking nonstop, messing with things that I had where I wanted them and yet he felt inclined to move them. So within 10 to 15 minutes I was ready to physically harm someone!! THANK GOD it's wednesday!! Wednesday is golf day - he usually leaves around 11:30 for the entire afternoon!!! He knew he was driving me nuts and oh about 10:55 I said, "isn't time for you to go to the club?" He starts laughing and flicks a rubber band at me and says, "yes, I'll be leaving shortly". At least he's good humored when I try and get rid of him!!
I really can't imagine what I'll do when I find another job and have to leave this one, I am completely spoiled here.
Ok, well this was yesterday's post that I wasn't able to finish due to a rearload of work, so I'll post it now.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home