Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Think the World Needs a Drink!!!

Ok, maybe not everyone needs a drink, but the song was on and it sounded good, so. . . .

Well things are getting crazy, summer starting and all. Katlynn (including thursday night's game that starts at 9pm *insanity*) has had 3 games this week. Kiersten's had dance practice and her Graduation is tomorrow night. Chloe's dance recital is friday night. My grad is Saturday and then we are going to MO to see family til Sunday!

I am so beyond ready for a lazy summer! We got my swing out last weekend and the girls cleaned it for me! It was priceless watching them out there with sponges, soap and the hose. They got along for over an hour!!! I plan on making hubby put the pool up earlier than last year.

I think that we have decided to add on a bedroom and maybe a small den rather than buy a new house for now. I would really like to save enough of a down payment to just build what we want. I've spent months looking only to be continually disappointed.

I'm in limbo with career things right now. Since finding out about the impending addition to our family puts a form of a halt on job seeking for a while. I had planned on taking the merit exam fairly soon, but I hate to do that and then go in for interviews only to not get it. But I also would like to get the test taken and out of the way. I guess I'll decide soon.

Well I have a pile of work waiting for me so I guess I should sign off for now.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Hi, I followed you from the Diva's place. I'm ready for summer, too. All we need to do now is get rid of the snow. . . sigh.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Congrats!! Diva sent me, and I obeyed.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home