Friday, May 20, 2005

painting waves as they danced upon the sand . . . .

I think that is such a good line, guess what it's from? Another hint, "where in this picture would you like to be. . .".

I have recently discovered, ok not recently discovered more like recently admitted, that I really am into that romantic crap! Problem arises when you consider that I have been married for 10 years to the MOST unromantic man you could meet. (His idea of romance is "wanna get naked?") So how in the world am I ever going to get that sickening romantic stuff? And yes, I've watched soaps, but that's not the route I want to take. Next issue, if he were to suddenly realize his romantic potential and lay it on, would I be shocked into laughter? Therefore totally screwing it up!!!
Anyway, I guess I should just quite listening to country music and watching those darn videos! lol

And it could just be the hormones!! Yeah, that's what I'll blame it on.

######################
So I think I am starting week 15 of the p word. I go on the 25th for the first ultrasound and checkup. I actually called for an appointment the last week of April, but the earliest they could get me in was the 25th soooooo. . . .
I'm not having the morning (off and on all day) sickness, headaches, etc. like I did for a few weeks. My allergies however, are trying to kill me. I started on Zyrtec-D and it has done wonders, but I still don't feel like I can breathe right most of the time. The other advice was to stay indoors as much as possible! Can you imagine! I have two kids, one of which plays softball, so that just isn't going to happen!! O'well, that's life I guess.
I am so excited to finally be going in and maybe, just maybe, the Dr. can tell whether it's a boy or girl. It would kind of be fun not to know, but my husband and extended family would drive me crazy!
#######################
Tonight I am taking the girls to the 'Disco' at their school, it's a end of the year thing, should be fun. Last time we had one, I wore snakeskin sequenced pants, 4 inch clogs and 'hooker' makeup!! Not this time! Then tomorrow it's dance recital and then off to the Monster Truck Races! Yeah, I'm apparently part redneck too! My 6 year old that doesn't like loud noises (can't handle being in the bathroom with the door shut if the hairdryer is on, says it's too loud!) has been hollering to go see "those tractors pull the smashed cars!" all week so I had hubby buy tickets yesterday. This morning that same child that really wants to go looks up at me and says, "momma, you need to find me some earplugs before the monster truck thing!"
Well I have lots more I was going to type, but I worked instead! I got a lot of work off my desk, but still have loads more come Monday! (job security right?!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Is the line from "Paint Me a Birmingham?" by Tracy Lawrence? Did you see Cledus out at the Buffalo? He sang his version: "Bake Me a Country Ham". It was pretty funny.

*sigh* I know what you mean about the lack of romance...Girl, I think we're destined to a romance-free life. I quit reading bodice-rippers because all they did was make me realize how little of it I had in my life. All they did was leave me angry and pissed off.

And yeah...country videos are the worst.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Tina Hansar and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zyrtec.

I am 40 years old. Have been on Zyrtec for 4 years now. When first began taking zyrtec, the allergy relief was great. But it did make me very, very tired. Later added singulair. Took both at night. So exhausted, couldn't function well thru the day but didn't link it to meds. Had repeat blood tests for anemia, thyroid, etc. but all came back normal. Switched singulair to morning to stretch out side effects, but still drained of energy. After taking these meds for years, just stopped about 3 months ago and energy level is back to normal. Allergies are bad again, but will take that any day over not being able to get out of bed and not having energy to get thru the day. Also, hair loss is no longer.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Extreme exhaustion, lethargy, loss of interest, hip pain, back pain, occasional dizziness, hair loss.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Tina Hansar

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home