Friday, March 24, 2006

Well maybe we should just push that on down the page~~~~

I looked back at this after having a very uplifting conversation with a friend on IM {which I thought about posting, but well I don't think I will for now} and after she made me feel better I realized what a downer that post is and jeez, could I be a little whinier!!!

And since I didn't want to leave you with that all weekend I thought I'd get my tush over here and post away.

As you may or may not have noticed I have learned how to mess with the html. shut up. quit laughing. and I must say I could easily get carried away. Can someone tell me how to make it to where you have the word pull up an extended post. Like say at the bottom of your post you would put Read more and it would be underlined and when you click on it it would pull up your extended post. And where exactly should you put a mood indicator? The template or each individual post. I put it in the template, but then it went on every post and when you changed it it changed all of them.

Oh and I am trying to learn how to add some sort of tabs to but a photo blog and stuff. And I having been looking for a different template one that fits me better.

Well I'm heading for that mess we call home - going to try and cook something for the masses, fold some laundry so you can actually sit on the loveseat, and clean out the frig (it's gross) - Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

I'm so proud of you learning HTML! Way cool! BTW, I absolutely love the flickr box you have. Those baby pics of Kael (and the girls) rock! There is one pic of his that just makes my heart melt.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home