Friday, March 17, 2006

Will it ever end?

The irritation I mean.

So last night my @$#%^ hubby falls asleep on the couch early (no big deal) and so after cleaning the kitchen getting the kids to bed and watching the news I go to bed around 10:15 or so. The baby is sleeping peacefully in his crib (usually til around 2am) and kierst was sleeping in her bed (a rarity until a couple of weeks ago). Oh and just to be clear on what a freak I am I have a monitor in their room [they share] and anyone who has been to our house knows how small it is, but I want to be able to hear him breathe and he won't sleep in the bassinet anymore! So anyhoo, I'm sleeping right and for whatever reason I begin hearing questions from the pain in the ass that has decided to get up and come to bed sometime between 10:30 and 2 and play 20 questions! It went something like this [however I was partially asleep so, well you know]:

him: Where's the baby?
me: In his bed.
him: Where's kiersten?
me: In her bed.
him: Where's Justin? (kierst's friend that was supposed to sleep over)
me: He went home.
him: Why?
me: Kiersten went to bed.
him: grumbly something or other I don't remember
me: silent
him: Are you sleeping?
me: YEAH!


Ok, at what point do you think it should've become apparent that I was SLEEPING - maybe before he asked me a lot of unnecessary questions. I mean really do you see anything in that exchange that would warrant waking someone up?
And I'm not so gungho on friendliness when I get woke up for something assanine!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

LOL!!!!
Glad you're back!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home