Monday, April 25, 2005

Shall We Dance?

Ok, I have never really had any desire to learn to ballroom dance. However, I watched the movie "Shall we Dance?" with Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon(sp?), Jennifer Lopez, etc. and 'OH MY GOSH!' it does look like so much fun! Not the competition aspect mind you, just the learning. Of course this idea is completely derailed because 1) I am a complete clutz and probably borderline tone deaf and 2) you would have to have a mate that was at least semi romantic and mine's idea of being romantic is saying "you wanna get naked?". So looks like the ballroom dancing is out for me!!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
In my last post I was bragging about my most beautiful ring and the Diva said to post a picture so I am going to try it. I can't figure it out right now so I will have to try again when I get home and am not so distracted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home