Friday, June 17, 2005

Has that line ever really done you any good?

Ok, I had to walk over to the courthouse for something a little bit ago and on my way over this car that passes hollers out something that I didn't understand. (anyone that knows me realizes that as usual I wasn't paying any attention and that's why I didn't understand them) Well right after I shake my head and wonder what that was this (rather nice looking) guy that is walking towards me says "so do you?" and I was like "do I what, I couldn't understand what they said." as he blushes he says "they wanted to know if you had fries to go with that shake." I was laughing so hard and he comments how funny it was, but that I should be flattered, something something, he got embarrased and we just laughed. My initial thought was, great my rear is getting so big it is noticeably shaking, aghhhhh! but hey I think I'll go with the strangers assessment and take it as a compliment, I guess it's good it's still shaking and not sagging! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Oh wow. A real. live. compliment. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Come on, Weight Watchers...work your magic. Make me have a shake that merits fries...

10:43 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I'd just be so darned pleased if I didn't fall in a pothole and harm myself that I wouldn't care how they meant the compliment..... I'd take it.

Oh and did someone mention fries...I am starving!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Babs said...

Shaking is good!!! Yes, the older I get the more I will take almost anything as a compliment.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home