Thursday, September 22, 2005

I want to blog, I really do

I've just been so stinking busy, that I can't seem to get the words on the screen!!!

My baby shower is this weekend!! Yeah, Tamara has planned it for me and I am excited to get to visit with everyone! Oh, and it's inevitable that you will receive DIAPERS at a shower!!! Considering the cost of gas and the cost of diapers, free diapers are very exciting!!!! She's made cute little bath salt party favors and is having a wonderful 3 tier cupcake cake made for the shower. And a lot of other planning party stuff has gone into it too. Adult conversation will be wonderful!! (even if it has alot to do with babies) If any of my friends that read this haven't gotten their invitation yet feel free to come and visit!! Diva said she'd come so we'll even have a comedian!! (no bra wars though, sorry.) My sister and her kids are coming in for the weekend -yay haven't seen them in ages!! and my SIL is also coming in, we've gotten a lot closer and I'm really glad.

Also Friday night we're having a youth sleepover at the church. I however do NOT have to stay the night!!! They took pity on the pregnant lady and said I can just come back in the am and help make breakfast!!(which I love to do) At first my youngest was upset that she didn't get to stay the night, she said "I AM TOO A YOUTH!" well explaining that she didn't meet the age requirement was getting me no where so I hopefully threw in that we got to go to the church at 7am to make breakfast!! You should have seen her happy dance!!!!

My dad will be back from CO and WY in a day or so, he's been gone hunting for a month. And he always gets the young one cowboy boots, the oldest not so interested. So anyhoo, he calls today for a size and then says "any particular color, they have some crazy colors!" and I reply "pink" he starts laughing and is like "are you serious? she'll want pink?" I said "dad, she wears her pink crocs with everything, has pink flipflops and tried all summer to wear her ballet shoes because, (yep you guessed it) they're pink" - He laughs again and says he was going to get black, but he'd go back and look for the right size in pink. She will be over-the-moon happy!! I can kiss getting any other shoe on her foot for as long as these fit her!!! And let me tell you this will cause her sister to be increasingly stressed from the embarrassment of me letting her little sister wear PINK cowboy boots with everything!!!!!!!!
Well it's time to go home so I will stop my babble session and try and resume tomorrow.

So much to talk about so little time........

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

You saw how long Nati wore her pink boots. She's still trying to cram her feet into them.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home