Tuesday, August 30, 2005

T3

I almost forgot T3 - and well I have no enlightening ideas for a top ten soooooooooo I'll go with my top ten favorite foods in no particular order -

1. Krispy Kreme donuts - especially the blueberry glazed ones
2. chimichangas
3. Manicotti
4. Frosted Mini Wheat cereal
5. Subs from the Deli on the west side in Buffalo NY
6. Sweet homemade Italian Canolis
7. cheesecake
8. cheese & garlic biscuits
9. cheesecake brownies
10. Chicken fried steak w/gravy

So aren't you thrilled you know my weaknesses!!! Can you tell I'm hungry!!!
Anyway have a good Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

Hey, I'll buy if you fly!!

Those sound so good. Now I'm hungry!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

MMMMMMM!
I love the Krispy kremes with the choc. icing and creme inside! OOh and I love chicken fried steak with gravy. You need to try the one at The Coleman house rest. It is wonderful. Ok, I can tell I'm pregnant, everything sounds good! :)

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat the glazed Krispy Kremes with the chocolate frosting. Mmm...yes...must have the chocolate frosting!

Small Town Starlit

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home