Thursday, September 08, 2005

I want to go outside and play!!!

Ok, so I''m really way to round in the waist to go outside and play, but I could sit in my yard swing and watch the girls play! That is if I wasn't stuck in the office for another 55 minutes.

Well I've hit the 6 month mark! Whooooo! People are still randomly telling my things like "Oh my gawd your huge!" Yep, strangers even! Oh well, I'm enjoying being pregnant and I've decided that since this will probably be my last pregnancy I don't care if people want to continue to be rude, I'm going to enjoy it!

The other day I was out under the carport going through totes of clothes getting rid of stuff and such and I went in for something and found my sweet (sometimes) husband had Comet on the sink, the bathroom sink, the tub, etc. and had cleaned the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher and was scrubbing stuff!! and he was doing so I didn't have to, he didn't even remember that being pregnant I'm not supposed to use the bleach stuff. He was just doing it for me not because he thought it wasn't going to get done. Awwwwwww!

I need to start jotting down notes of the things my kids say and do, because they are all the time saying things and I think, oohhhh I have to put that on the blog! Only to finally get to blog and not remember the story!! SUCKS losing you memory.

We have Girl Scout sign ups tonight, and it's my night to work it. Hopefully we'll have a good turn out and not waste our evening.

I watched Monster-in-Law last night, it was funny. Not as good as it could have been, but good. Boy Jane Fonda can through one heck-of-a fit. It kinda reminded me of where the relationship between me and my mother-in-law was and would've continued to go had she not passed away. (without the sappy ending of course - we would've been like the two that didn't quit) .

Well I have to go now. More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Yep, you better get that Drunken Spelling Challenge for your blog, too. Freakin' spammers.

I think you're adorable pregnant!! I'll have to dig out the pic of me when I was in the hospital to have KD - now THAT was huge. Yeah, definitely going to have to dig that out now. I didn't get pregnant just in the belly - I did that whole-body pregnant thing. I'd love to do it again, too!! *sigh*

That was awfully sweet of Mr. Divinity to do that for you. Mr. Diva only cleans for me when I promise sex or at least a blow job. And sometimes I'm just desperate enough.

8:03 PM  
Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

ooooooh, my. I was going to post something nice about how you look great and blah blah blah, but then the Diva wrote blow job and well, now I have to go say a few hail Mary's and repent for my vile thoughts.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I loved the pregnant thing, it was the newborn thing and the 2 year old thing that keeps me from doing it again!!!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home