Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!

Jeez, the am came early today! And I am out of creamer at home so there was no coffee to be had because, well I just can't stomach the stuff without my creamer! Now I'm thinking I should've stopped before I got here and made do with cappacino!

My sweet little boy that has been sleeping in his own crib for a few weeks now has suddenly decided he likes snuggling up to me in my bed rather than going it alone in his! Oh crap! I know I should stop this early, but when you're tired and you know how early you have to get up sometimes it's just easier to let them sleep where you know you can sleep uninterrupted for awhile. However, our 6 yr old only recently started sleeping in her bed. She has just always either slept in our bed or in the living room, so for now my quandary is 'how to get him to sleep soundly in his crib rather than our bed and whether or not it's really a big deal'.

Well it's now much later in the day and I never did get that Coffee! I did however cave and get some M&M's! Had to have 'em!

I read my sitter's blog earlier and discovered she's drunk on cold medicine and all the bitsy's are being cared for by her friends 'duct tape and cheerios'!! I told her not to give mine any cheerios he might choke.

I know I'm all over the place today, I've had this open and just come back to it randomly. So your getting a bit of this and that and not a continuous thought process.

I have come to the conclusion that I was apparently certifiable when I used to buy shoes. Why, you ask. Lemme tell you. I like shoes, my husband says I'm obsessed with them, but hey potato/patoto - anyway I have an abundance of shoes but they all have REALLY high heels. I mean yeah there extremely cute but come on, after wearing flat shoes during my pregnancy it's like learning to walk again! And my feet are screaming "hey idiot take these things off of me"! So I have approximately one (1) pair of dress shoes that don't involve an inch in half worth of heel. When I mentioned to my husband the other day that I needed to buy new shoes without heels, the eyes rolled and there was no verbal response. lol

I guess I will finish this for now, it's almost time to go home. . . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home