Monday, March 27, 2006

It's Monday. Enough said.

A list of things I need to do soon. . . .
  • go to the grocery store (my frig is so empty I actually cleaned it -it was gross- now it's shiny on the inside!)
  • go to walmart - we're down to very like in the cleaning supplies, tp, etc. it's not looking good!
  • buy my dad a bday gift & card - even though he said he just wants to skip his bday!
  • make cupcakes for my 6 yr old's class
  • clean the baseboards in my house (not likely to happen anytime to soon!)
  • paint the little kids' room, our bedroom, the living room and our bathroom
  • clean the ceiling fan in our room
  • etc., etc., etc.,

real excitement here, huh folks!!

Hey I've gotta "you might be a redneck if. . ."

Ok, I was coming to a stop at a light and I glanced at the vehicle in front of me that was stopped and did a double take! On the ball hitch was a deer in a standing position so that you could see it's belly and the belly had a bullseye target on it and the middle blinked!! So you think they fit the redneck catagory? OMG!

And this is a good one, I can't hardly tell it without crying for laughing so hard, oh, and I'm fairly sure my dad won't appreciate me sharing it! oh well, what he doesn't know.....

Him and a friend went to a concert in OKC (I can't remember who they saw) and they got a room across the street from the concert so that they could walk and there would be no drinking and driving involved. It was at a very nice hotel. So before they go to the concert they get pizza to eat and bring the leftovers back to the room to eat later. So they go to the concert and get back to the room, his friend is in the bathroom and dad decides to heat up the pizza so he opens the doors on the armoire that he had looked at earlier that had a microwave and stuff, and was going to put his pizza in the microwave only the door wouldn't open, so he puts the pizza in and tries and tries to start it, so his friend comes out and tries too. Before (thankfully, I guess) they call downstairs to ask how to start the microwave it dawns on him that he's seen one of these before. It was on the cruise ship in the closet. Yeah, the closet because it was a SAFE not a microwave!!!

Yep, that's my dad and my moms a blonde -

Enough. Said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home