Monday, November 14, 2005

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! already. . . .

I just can't believe that Thanksgiving is ten (10) days away! And Christmas right around that corner. We were going somewhere the other night and I glanced over to see a fully decorated (lights on and all) Christmas tree in someone's window. Talk about getting a jumpstart on something. I generally wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving to get out the decorations and convince my husband to buy a tree. (of course that usually ends with me threatening to go buy a fake tree and him suddenly bringing one home) I'm definitely not complaining this is my favorite time of year and I have actually started my shopping, I was just shocked to realize just how close it all is. Not to mention I'm totally freaked out by the thought that this baby may come way early and well, I really need to work until at least the 15th so that we have that money for bills and Christmas! We've had an exceptionally rough year and have NO money put back for Christmas and I generally get a very large bonus a couple of days before Christmas and I don't know if I'll get it this year, depending on when I have to take off with the baby and all. I am so praying that my boss will still give it to me. We've become fairly dependent on that large amount of money right then! So everyone cross your fingers and say you prayers!
I haven't done much lately to report, we've had no drama's like the Diva and her blood spurting child or yellow jacket infested closet (and boy am I ever so glad for that!) It does however seem that she is the unwilling participant in more than her share of (funny, but) odd situations!
How is it that my loveseat is always covered in clean laundry (which I guess is better than dirty laundry) and I cannot seem to keep clothes folded and put away. My house will be fairly clean, but always looks trashed due to said laundry! Yikes, and we're adding a body that will inevitably have to be clothed thus more laundry! I guess it's hopeless.

It's 69 degrees here today, tomorrow they're saying high 50's so it'll be more like 60's because today was supposed to have a high of 60. And I just looked at Weather Underground and Minneapolis has a 90% chance of snow tomorrow.

Well I guess I should get some work done. . . . . . . . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least mine is not the only loveseat in Ottawa County covered in clean laundry. I went over to my brother's new house a few weeks ago. As I was walking in I crossed my fingers and said, "Please let there be laundry on the couch. Please let there be laundry on the couch." It seems like everytime my brother comes by I have to move the laundry over for him to sit down.

Starlit

6:00 PM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

Yep, people are always amazed if they come over and can sit on the love seat. Of course they don't realize I have usually just moved it to my bed!!!lol

10:45 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I have two love seats and one is always covered in laundry. I thought I got a self-cleaning one, guess those only come in stoves. At least the clothes are clean, it could be worse.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home