Monday, October 31, 2005

The funniest thing. . .

A part of my job is answering creditor's calls confirming bankruptcy of our clients. So I answered one a few minutes ago (and mind you these calls are annoying, but I try really hard to be nice give the info and get on with my day) and the girl asks about the client and I tell her yes she is one of P's clients and that I do not have her information he is telling creditor's to call the BK court. No big deal she says ok. I say she has already filed and the girl is like "ok, well we thought she was still paying his retainer". So she fine, I'm being nice and she goes "and, what is your name?" I reply "Stormie" and she "yeah, ok, way to be professional" and hangs up on me. I'm thinking, now what did I say that was rude or uncalled for and then I realize she didn't believe me that that was my name!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think she'd buy your maiden name? hehehe

11:44 AM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

not a chance!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Well that was nice! If it's not the clients it's the creditors!

9:57 AM  
Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

I think if that were me, I'd call her back, ask for her fax number, and fax her my driver's license and a pic of me flipping her off. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I guess people just don't understand that we don't all have "conventional" names like John or Mary. What a way to act!

Hope the pregnancy is going well... I read about your gestational diabetes...I had that, too...it stinks! My daughter was only 7 lbs, they scared me so bad into not eating hardly at all!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao a tutti sono un uomo che ha tanta voglia di fare sesso...esiste una donna disposta a farlo con me?ivan 3462252847

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANNA FUCK WITH A WOMAN 00393462252847 ivan

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home