Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy November!!!

Now if only someone would remind mother nature that it is November. Actually, I shouldn't complain it has been beautiful out. Just weird, 80 degrees, every window in the house open and still hot!! But since I am still driving to and from work three days a week I don't mind the weather being good!! Since my wreck in May I have little desire to drive in the rain, so I'm just guessing but I figure the ice will make me a nervous wreck now!

I finally started Christmas shopping. I figure I had better get it done, because if the baby ends up being early that would make Christmas shopping harder. I do plan on going early the day after Thanksgiving, do every year, crazy I know but I enjoy it and there are great sales. I don't know what to get for our oldest daughter. They usually get their 'Santa' gift (that's generally their big gift) and then a couple outfits and little things. Well I am at a loss as to what her big gift should be. Our youngest wants a karoke machine that hooks up to the tv.

Well I have a mess with the office Discover card I have to fix so I have to be done with the post! Have a wonderful evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Get your shopping done so you can hurry up and wait. Bryce was due Christmas Eve and I had everything done before Thanksgiving just in case. I stayed up all night Christmas Eve and took down my tree/decorations in case I had him on Christmas I wouldn't have to mess with it when I got home. He arrived January 5th!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home