Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gilmore Girls cause "the talk"

Last night I was sitting in the middle of the living room floor playing with Kael and watching Gilmore Girls and Kiersten was on the couch to my left. In this episode Lane (who has a very strict mother) is getting married and right before the ceremony Lane's mother pulls her aside and sits her down telling her there is something very important she must tell her. She infoms Lane that there is something very horrible that will be expected of her and it would start with the kiss at the ceremony..... and if she was lucky she would only have to do it that one time. Well the scene was extremely funny. However the crying til tears came from laughter came from Kierst. In the seconds during the end of this scene and after this conversation was had:

her: {serious expression with finger pointing at me} Mom, when I go to get married you had better not try and tell me that!
me: {trying to contain my laughter} Oh, yeah we
will have "THE TALK".

her: {smiling a little now} Nope. NO WAY. You are not having "THE TALK".

me: {openly laughing} We are SO having "THE TALK" and I may even tell you way before you get married!!!!
her: {look of shock}Oh no, no talk, not early, and definetely not before I get married!

I still don't know for sure if she had any real idea what Lane's mother was actually talking about, but the conversation was soooo funny. And no, I didn't volunteer anything else. She's 6.



2 Comments:

Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

You mean we only had to do that ONCE? Well, crap! Why didn't anyone tell me sooner!!!!!! UGH!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Very funny stuff ... I loved Lane's wedding, even with Lorelai's meltdown .. hope the show can go on next year without the Palladinos, but who knows

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home