Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A little nervous here. . .

I had to take Kael last week for a hearing screening. They didn't do it in the hospital because their machine was broke. Well we were there for around 45 minutes because the baby has to be very {I'm talkin' almost no movement!} very still. And if you've been around my son that just isn't something he does, he is the wigglingest thing I've ever seen. But he was an angel the entire time we were there. He talked and laughed {which wasn't conducive to what we were trying to acheive~silence} but was quiet enough and still enough to get it done. Well his right ear was fine, but his left ear kept showing 'referral'. So I have to take him this afternoon to see the audiologist for more testes. The lady from last week said that it could be nothing, but her machine doesn't tell anything other than referral so we just had to wait and see. So I have to admit I am a little nervous.

I was going to say wish us luck, but I've been re-reading the left behind series and something in it stuck with me. One of the lines in the book is when one of the main characters says "wish me luck" and a fellow believer replies, "we don't do luck." implying luck doesn't factor in when you have prayer. At least that's how I took it. So I guess I'm telling you 'I don't do luck', but I would definetly appreciate your prayers for him.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoys this amazing weather (ok, so the wind is a bit much).

More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Hope Kaels test comes out great! I will say a prayer for him. :)
I left a message for you on my blog.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

We did those tests too, only with a 1 year old. I think they like to scare you silly just for kicks! Will be praying for the little monster, I mean angel, totally meant angel!!!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm sure angel is what you meant!!! lol

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home