Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's snot what you think~~~~

This morning I got out of the shower and was trying to find something to wear when Kiersten came in to plead her case. She had heard her dad ask about her sister staying for an after school thing and she didn't want to go to her normal after school care without big sis. So I sat on the end of the bed and pulled her to me, we ended up laying down like that with my mouth on her cheek, this is what ensued.

her: Mom, you drooled on me.
me: I did not.
her: {as she jerks away} IT'S SNOT?!?!
me: {laughing loudly} No, not snot, not drool!
her: whoo! {wipes cheek} I thought you said snot.
I really thought you got snot on my face.

me: nope, did you want me to try
again?

her: MOM. {done with the cuddling, fearing
anymore contact!}


So gross as it was, it stopped the whining and inevitable river of tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home