Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday always comes so quickly!

As I may've told you before my computer at home died and so until we get things straightened out and I can purchase a new one, I can only post during the week.

I am soooo loving the time change, longer days and all. Friday we didn't do much. The kids and I went and rented movies and the girls each had a friend sleepover. We got up early Saturday and went to his dad's so he could help him take a trailer of stuff to the dump and E, me and the kids went to Seneca. Once we were home I pretty much did as little as possible. Cleaned some, made cupcakes (not the best diet food, but heh). I put butterscotch chips in my german chocolate cupcakes and it tasted really good. ~oops~ got a little sidetracked! Took Kael on a walk, he loves his stroller. I rented Derailed, I was kind of leary of it because I had heard several people that crabbed about it, since it had Jenifer Anniston in it. It was award winning, but it was good. It wasn't what I expected ~really threw my hubby for a loop, he thought it had a lot of skin from the narrative on the back~ it was so hard not to laugh at his disappointment. Ok, so I laughed openly.

On to Sunday, the kids and I went to church. I'm finally trying to get back into the routine of sunday school. I teach preschool and Kindergarten Sunday school, but due to the baby and such my friend T took pity on me and has been teaching it for me. After church we went and ate Chinese food with friends and then home to change and back to church by two for a meeting. My kids' godmother teaches this class to middle school students called W.I.S.E. U.P. it's about abstinence and everything like that and she does an adult form of it for parents and she was having it at our church so it worked out nicely. It was a good class. Loads of stuff I've missed when my oldest and I have talked, so much to do on that front. I absolutely hate that I have to burden her at 10 years old with the stuff that they shouldn't have to deal with until much later. But I would rather she heard it from me and knows she can come to me with any questions. Still sucks though!

So while fixing dinner and doing the regular ~avoiding getting ready for Monday~getting ready for the start of the week stuff. I put in Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightley. It was long, but I absolutely loved it. Matthew Macfadyen's portrayal of Mr. Darcy was magnanimous. I've since looked him up and he is fairly unknown, hopefully his role in this movie will put him in line for others.

Well enough blabbering for now, I may however come back to blabber some more if the urge so strikes me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

We went to church and ate chinese too!! Which one did you go to? I might have saw you and didn't even realize. :) We went to the one over by Walmart around noon. It was soooo crowded!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home