Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No news. . . .

is well, no news.

I took him to the Audiologist yesterday and she did one scan and it wouldn't read (or wouldn't read right, I'm not sure) and then she did a different scan and it read flatline (which apparently indicates fluid in the ear). She told me to make an appointment with his Dr. and determine whether or not there is fluid present. Once that is determined and taken care of, if that's the case, I have to make an appointment with her again for the screening and they will determine his hearing in his left ear.

So, the only thing that I know today that I didn't know yesterday is that he has to see his doctor. Nice. I. Know.

I have a headache. . . . . . . . I would like to take a nap. . . . . . . I could use a valium advil. . . . . . . . . Stress is such a shitty crappy thing. . . . . I want need some new tops. . . . . I want some new spring attire . . . . . . I need to get my kids' Easter stuff. . . . . . . I need to buy birthday party stuff before next week. . . . . . .I need to buy presents before next week. . . . . . . . I need to reserve the meeting room and pool for next week. . . . . . oh, @#$%^, I haven't done invitations yet. . . . . . . .I should quite this list before I cry scream . . . . . . and on, and on, it goes where it stops nobody knows!

Ok, yeah, starting to sound a little certafiable so maybe I'll go for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Welcome to my world!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home