Friday, April 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I want to do or places I want to go . . . . . (in no particular order)

(1) St. Thomas Virgin Islands to spend a couple of weeks just lounging around.....wouldn't it be wonderful.

(2) Snow Skiing here of course I've never actually been on snow skis, but I so want to try it!

(3) Alaska either by way of cruise ship or I'd really like to fly there rent a car and and spend a couple of weeks just checking it out. My dad went hunting there a couple of years ago, they were flown in and dropped off for two weeks. He loved it. I don't actually want to hunt to I can do without being dropped off in the middle of the woods. He brought home an amazing bear hide. But again, no desire to hunt.

(4) Buffalo, New York - odd I know. But I went to high school here and my best girlfriend from school still lives there and my step brother and I'd really like to visit. I haven't seen her in, oh I don't know, 11 or 12 years. We do keep in touch, it just hasn't worked out to where we could visit.

(5) Ireland - I can not even fathom actually getting to go to such an amazing place. However, the idea of being on a plane (not crazy about flying) or ship (on the water that long might make me need major xanax) makes me think I'll never actually go.

(6) Sea World, San Antonio - I haven't been since I was a kid. I really want to take my kids there this summer. They have added a water park and amusement park rides since I was there. Ok, let's not go into how that reference's my age!!!

(7) Shopping at the Mall of America - and yeah, unlimited fund would be nice.

(8) Go to the Brickyard 400 with pit passes of course!!

(9) See the Eiffel Tower and travel around Europe - of course if you read #5 . . . . .

(10) Go deep sea fishing! I know the whole water thing, but hey I'd still like to try it.

(11) Go antiquing all around New England, again the unlimited funds would be nice for this.

(12) Pearl Harbor

(13) The remembrance site of the Twin Towers.

See other Thursday Thirteens here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Wow! Your 13 list is really early for next week! Way to be ahead of the game. I'd like to go to several of those places myself. I'd love to go to Ireland to see Tara but Jason won't go, no nude beaches there he hears.....

1:16 PM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

I've been a day behind all week. I had already posted it when I realized it was Friday so I just left it. So Jason will only go to places with nude beaches??? issues, he has issues!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home