Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My baby is in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!

Wahhhhhhh, she'll be 11 in less than two months and she acts like she's a teenager already!!! She graduated from her 5th grade class yesterday!
And I'm feeling like the bad mommy of the year, I had to be in Stillwater for a test for this new job yesterday and couldn't go to the graduation!! But, my dad, my aunt and her dad were there and apparently embarrassed her appropriately in my place! She said, "Mom, dad, aunt K and papa STOOD UP and hollered my name really loud and clapped when it was my turn to walk across and get my diploma!!" I was trying to stifle my laughter and asked, "so what'd you do?" She rolled her eyes at me and said, "I turned my head the other way and acted like I didn't know them!"

That's my girl! Don't embarrass me or I'll act like I don't know you!
I must change subjects now because I'm getting a little misty eyed thinking about my baby!
****************************

I had to take the oddest test yesterday. It's called an MMPI. Weird, 567 True/False questions that can only be described as weird.

Here's hoping I passed the crazy test!!!!

I really have to break down and get a computer for home. I hate this sporadic posting, I'm all the time on the weekends or in the evening thinking "OH, I need to post that!" and of course by the time I get to the office I've forgotten.

Well more later. . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger bornfool said...

I wish you had shared some of the weird questions.
Come on,you got to get a home computer. Geez it's the 20th century. Oh wait, it's the 21st. :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

I had a home computer!!! But the virus/popup monster ate it!!! I cancelled our popup blocker thing and within 3 hours we were so bombarded with crap that it fried our harddrive. So there it is. lol sucked!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home