Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Here goes nothin'

Ok, I wasn't going to do this cuz I didn't want to be premature . . . . but since you've tagged me a tease and well I just simply can't keep it quiet I'll spill.

My big news is that I have a tenative offer on the job that I got my degree (bachelor of science/criminal justice administration) for!!! If I pass the background check, drug test and physical I have the job!!!!

I can't begin to express just how excited and thankful I am. The money is wayyyyyy better than I am making now, full benefits, gov't holidays, vacation, sick days etc.

I go for the drug test and physical tomorrow and they started the background check last friday.

I will scream it loudly on here as soon as I know for sure!!

For now I have to cut this short so that I can get out of here. Hopefully Thursday I will have more time to post!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

YAY!! It sounds Great!!
Good luck! and sounds like you got it for sure if that's what your waiting to come back!! Let us know!
I wish I would find something out about the job I applied for.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hugs & Prayers!!!!!!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

GOOOOOOD LUCK! I hope you get it! Will you know what to do? Just kidding, again!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home