Thursday, May 18, 2006

Do you ever wonder?

Wonder, I mean about everything. I mean I wholly believe in God, to me there is no doubt that God exists and is the creator so in that I am not talking about. I do however wonder about things like karma, destiny, predesigned futures. How what we do affects these things etc.

And no, I'm not getting deep or philosophical.

I'm just bored.

And, wondering if I make certain choices and they are the wrong choices will it adversely affect my predetermined future? Or will it just make the road I take to this future different. And no I am not talking about the job thing, not at all. I am sooo taking that when offered.

And if our futures are predetermined, but how we get there depends on the choices we make does this mean that if we make the right choices concerning our children they will have an easier time during their travel down the roads to their future?

And truth be told, I know how I feel about these ponderings of mine. I am just curious as to how others feel about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger bornfool said...

If our futures are predetermined then the paths that we take must also be predetermined, at least that seems logical to me.
My own belief is that we have free will, but God sees the past, present and future all at the same time, so in that sense, are actions are predetermined. Okay, did that make any sense?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

Yes, it made wonderful sense! Thank you.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home