Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Contents of my purse

Yeah, I said my purse.

I reached in it yesterday and was digging around for lip gloss, when I felt a wadded up napkin. I'm thinking "gross, one of the kids blew their nose and stuck it in my purse." **they put everything in my purse, I am forever telling them it is not a trash can or their personal carrier!** So I go to pull it out of my purse and it's heavy, like something is wadded up in it. Before I even laid eyes on it I was worried, I look down into my purse as I am lifting said napkin and realize it has a HANDLE. Yes. a. handle. The freakin' napkin is wrapped around a SPOON. And apparently whatever was on the spoon was sticky cuz' that napkin ain't comin' loose without some serious soaking! So all in all I guess I am grateful whichever one it was had the sense to cover the sticky spoon before inserting it into my purse! I asked kierst this morning if she put a spoon in my purse and she said no, but then really looked deep in thought like she was really trying to remember if she did. And I remember one of them eating a bowl of ice cream on the way to school the other morning (shut up.) but I can't remember which one it was!

I have more on this purse thing, so hopefully I'll remember it tomorrow because I have to go for now I just realized it's time to leave!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

YUCKO! I need someone to remind me to bring my purse. I tend to leave everything in the car and what a car it is! I need to clean it out. Everything I need is in rubbermaid containers out there. LOL My dh hates my habit of reading books and leaving them all over - in my defense I leave them so that I can read something whereever I am!!!
BTW thanks for letting me know today is Wednesday - one more day to go!!!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Oh the stories I could tell about things left in my purse! (Thankfully, I just found someone else who will let their kids whatever they can find in the morning!)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home