Friday, May 12, 2006

Dance Dance Dance

Tonight is the first night of the nightmare recital. Kiersten loves the dress up and put makeup on excitement of the night, me not so much. We have to be there an hour early and the girls are like 33 to a room and you have to figure in around 20 mothers in that same room (insert whimper here). Oh, and the good part is it last almost 3 hours!!! Yeah, like that's necessary!! And then we have to turn around and do it again on Sunday! Oh great joy and christmas cookies. The costume company flubded up and shorted us three tutus and of course one of them was kierstens. So the teacher was going to sew them - soooo glad I'm not her.

And tomorrow I am going to my niece's (she's not really but she calls me aunt) recital. She dance's with the other studio. I have to sit through the entire thing on that one. She is in toe shoes this year so I'm very excited to see her. I'm terrible though I haven't gotten her anything yet! yikes, better do that in the a.m.

Sunday after the recital me, my dad, nanny, aunt, kids and husband are supposed to go eat dinner. Other than that I'm assuming that like every year there will be no pomp or circumstance surrounding Mother's Day for me. Last year he didn't even take them to get me a card. *reminder: get on that bit--box later*

Well I need to close up the office so have a good weekend - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mothers out there!!!

*****I have some big news, but am afraid I'll jinx it so I'm going to wait til next week to spill it here***********

3 Comments:

Blogger bornfool said...

Tease!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I loved when Cass was in dance recitals! I did not care for the three hours however. I wanna go! I just didn't want to take the baby. I'm sorry I just realized I should have offered to watch Kael tonight. Sorry. Got a bit side tracked I guess! Um... good news huh? Yeah, I am absolutely positively thrilled for you :) That is awesome. Still if you ever need help transporting children or for them to come play just give me a call.... Happy Mothers' Day!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

You are a tease! I hope the big news doesnt get jinxed!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home