Thursday, April 28, 2005

Conscience makes cowards of us all.

I don't know who wrote this quote, I found it at a site for famous quotes and thought it fit my mood for today in a weird, backassward sorta way! For some I think this is a fairly accurate saying. For others, it couldn't be more further from the truth!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I can't remember if I ever put the answer to my lyric question up or not. . . . so here it is: "And so I come, To be the one, Who's always standing next to you . . . " is from I'll be your lover, too by Van Morrison.
I heard it at the end of the movie Proof of Life with Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe. I have always loved Van Morrison's music, who can not like "Brown-eyed Girl" [oh, I know this version it plays SUCKS!, but it has the lyrics and it was the only one I could find on short notice!]
Anyway, I do really like Van Morrison's music, I guess like with most things you either like him or you don't.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I think I previously mentioned that I bought myself a PalmOne pda as an early GRADUATION present to myself!! { Diva I hadn't mentioned my impending GRADUATION in a while so there ya go! I'm sure you were missin' hearin' about it!!lol} Anyhoo, back to my pda!!! which I absolutely love!! I figured out how to HotSync it today which was soooooo fun and I felt so technically savy!!! ha! It does so many things that I had no idea about!! I have had it for a couple of weeks, but just today got around to downloading the software!!! [I'm apparently a procrastinator!!] I played solitaire for an hour {exaggeration} just because it was new to my palm! go figure, I'm also apparently easily amused!!!lol
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I guess I should wrap this up, I have my RAD Class (Rape Aggression Defense) at 6:30 and I need to get something to eat before hand. It's a really great self-defense class! It makes you feel empowered!! I didn't realize I could hit so hard!!lol They're offering it at the University that I attend, it's a four week class and a great price $free!!! can't beat that!! I figured it wouldn't hurt to know how to defend myself considering I've chosen the field of Criminal Justice and I also thought it might look good on my resume!
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
ta for now. . . . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

What? You're graduating? Nah...really? I hadn't heard a THING about it!


Heehee

Omg, Brown Eyed Girl always made me hate my green eyes. No one ever writes about green eyed girls...

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quote is from (or at least something like it features in) Hamlet (William Shakespeare) :)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey:) thanks for the shout out and for the link. Feel free to use the meme's that I borrow from other places LOL I love this free sharing thing we have on the net kinda like a cyber orgy of information and crap ~ like that box of chocolates on any given day.
Namaste, splendid

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home