Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm back from oblivion!!

Ok, so not really oblivion! I was extremely ill for a week in a half (did two days in the hospital - yes it was like jail!!!) Anywho, I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better now. I've actually been back to work since Tuesday, but was so freakin' behind I haven't done anything except WORK all week!! Imagine that, doing what he pays me for - go figure!

Well I have a ton of stuff to write about, but am so darn tired I think I'll save it for Monday.

My Katlynn's birthday is Tuesday and we are having her bday party tomorrow. We're getting her the full OU bedset, you know the sheets, comforter, shams, pillows, etc. - way to much burgundy for me, but hey she loves OU basketball and even talks about wanting to go to college there! (she's 9 - well til tuesday) and she of course knows she's getting this. What she doesn't know (because I'm mean and told her if we got her the entire set that was all we were getting her!) is that we also got her the Marisol American Girl Doll that she has wanted for months!* I know it's stupid to pay that much for a doll, but she's old enough I think she'll take care of her.* Also the really big (ok it's the least expensive, but will probably be the thing she flips over!) thing is I got her a ticket to go with me to Rascal Flatts, Keith Anderson & Blake Shelton in August - She has been begging me to take her to a concert forever! She is still mad at me for not taking her to see Trace Adkins (oh so sexy!!!) but anyway, I decided, hey I'm pregnant so I'll be completely sober (unlike the Trace concert!) and my girlfriend and her husband are going and their daughter that is katlynn's friend is going oh, and it's outdoors so Keith and I decided it would be ok for her to go.
Well I've now rambled on forever and have a few things to finish up so I can flee this place. Hope everyone has a great weekend, to bad every weekend isn't a four day weekend!!
count your blessings and kiss your kids !!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Glad to see your back. Pregnancy hospital stays suck, I hated them.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you here in Blogland! I was hoping you were on some sort of wonderful tropical vacation. Sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. Take care!

Small Town Starlit

10:36 AM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

YAY!!! You blogged!!!!

So jealous you're going to the RF/KA/BS concert! We were all 5 going to go, but now we're not because WE'RE BROKE. That, my friend, SUCKS. But I'm glad you're going - give the boys my regards, willya?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home