Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Whining Wednesday. . . . . . . . . . .

Oddly enough I am actually having to really think about all things whining to make a list, but here goes:
*I have to wait 2 more weeks to find out if this kid is a boy or girl. (and that's only if it cooperates!)
*my 6 year old woke up night before last vomiting and I got all of 5 hours of sleep (the poor thing was sooooo sick) and I haven't seemed to be able to catch back up on my sleep.
*my face feels poofy (I know water retention is a part of it)
*I have a stack of filing that I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to touch.
*I'm still not rich!!!
*I need my eyebrows done again.
*The hair on my legs is growing faster that the speed of light!
*I want a really vacation, but have to save all of my 'time' for maternity leave!
*I still need a new vehicle (I've been driving my dad's truck and he went to Colorado for a week in a half and so I've been driving his work van *it's huge* and spending approx. $25 every TWO days on gas)
ok, well maybe that wasn't so hard after all!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
On to some not whining Wednesday crap -

My birthday is Sunday!!! I'll be the ripe old age of 32 (kidding, just kidding on the ripe and old thing!) My sweet (just turned 10 on Tuesday) daughter required me to give her an actual list of things I would like to have so that she can convince her father of what they should buy me. (oh, and after I listed things off she says, "now this is just a list it doesn't mean you'll get everything on it" ! hmmmm wonder where she's heard that before!! lol
We will be taking our annual trip to my sister's for my niece's birthday party. She is the cutest - she'll be 3 and she doesn't realize we live almost 3 hours away so when they are out for walks she tells my sis that she wants to go to my house, or when we talk on the phone she says "ky come ovr you house now?" it's so sweet. I go with my kids, my dad and nanny so it's a nice trip.
I think I will actually go play birthday bingo this year.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
If you haven't, you should stop on over at Small Town Starlit and read her "You know you're from Oklahoma" post it's hysterical!!
And yes I am most definitely from Oklahoma!!! lol
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
We are going to my other niece's (my brother-in-law's daughter) bday party in August - she is also the sweetest, she's turning 1. She the tiniest little thing! I wish we lived closer to all of them!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
And I am wanting to go and visit my girlfriend in Dallas sometime soon, so I'm thinking September. Just me and the girls go so it's a wonderful girl visit and we take the kids to do stuff. I had to miss last year so I really want to go. I'll just have to convince Mr. Divinity that it is ok to travel at 25 weeks!! He is way over protective when I'm pregnant. He'll probably demand I take someone or he'll decide he needs to go. Only he's not allowed on these trips!!! lol
*******************
I think I'll plan a trip to Buffalo, NY for next fall! My stepbrother lives there (I lived there for a long time and have friends and family there) so we could stay with him. Mr. Divinity nor our children have ever been there, we can go to Canada (very short trip from Buffalo - I used to walk over!) and to Niagara Falls and there is an amusement park close by that is such fun. Oh yeah, I love making vacation plans!!! It seems an awfully early start, but it will take that long to convince Mr. Divinity of taking the trip.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Well I should get to this stack of work that is waiting.!.!.!.!
OH I ALMOST FORGOT - I finally (floor was torn up and replaced in January/February) got ceramic tile in my kitchen, dining room and back bathroom last weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't imagine how good it looks and how happy I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful whiney Wednesday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I remember how fast the hair on my legs grew when I was pregnant! Not fun. I felt like a wookiee.

Poor baby barfing all over the place. Not fun. I sympathize.

My face isn't poofy but my foot is. Not fun. And again, I sympathize.

You MUST do the gambling run on your birthday! If you just take what they give you, you can come home with $75!! That is never a bad thing!

Congrats on the new tile!! That's always exciting!!

Happy Wednesday!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home