Wednesday, October 05, 2005

OY VEY, (what does that really mean anyway?)

Have I mentioned lately how much STUPID people annoy me?!?!? If not, or even if so, I must reiterate this today.
It is probably a sign of burnout in your job when at least 3 to 4 times a day you want to slap someone and say "shut up, stupid". And I'm really not a mean person, but sheesh. Some people, it's a wonder they can dress themselves and utterly amazing that they figured out how to leave their house.

Ok, well now that I have sounded like a real bitch maybe I should move on! It's a good thing maternity leave is imminent, I really need some time away from work!

***************

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I have a feeling when the people leave my office, they must come straight to yours!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home