Friday, April 28, 2006

Color me screwed~

And not in a good way.

Don't ya hate it when you have an accident {and by accident I mean my painintheass darling husband wrote checks on my account and THEN told me and later gave me the money - and of course I had already written checks so all hell broke loose in my checking account *insert cuss words here*} in your check book and you get a lot of wonderful fees ($25 bucks a pop) because the nice bank lady (totally sincere) paid them for you rather than cause you more grief by sending them back. Well apparently my limit is $500 on that and then they send them back. Yeah, found that out the hard way. Well as of today his crap has managed to cost us, oh I don't know, $375.00 in fees and that doesn't include the fees that will come from the 3 checks that were sent back to the places who will then add their fees on there too! SHIT! oops.

I started this post on Friday and didn't get to finish it so I'll just move on from here. . . . .

I thought I had fixed that nightmare I call my checkbook and yet when I got online this morning to check the bank I found something else had flippin' bounced! jeez will it never end? I may have to physically harm him yet!!!!

Ok, enough whining about the money woes.............

We had kierstie's bday party friday night. Are you ready for this, 27 kids attended, that doesn't include ANY adults or her brother. Can you imagine if I had invited her entire class as is the requirement if you send invitations to the school. It actually went smashingly well considering. We had her blow out candles and open gifts in the suite (that's what the hotel called it, I don't think it was truly big enough to be called a suite but it worked) and with all the hoodlums angels in that tight of a space bedlam could have easily set in. She received loads of nice gifts and money. Only 9 (including her) stayed the night, and of course me and baby divinity. They surprised me when the majority of them were asleep before 1am. They of course had to swim again in the a.m. crazy kids, that water was freezing!
************************

The rest of the weekend was pretty slow. This was on purpose of course.

************************

How can someone be so great and completely helpful and within 48 hours turn around and be a complete jackass? And yes, this is rhetorical.

*************************

I need to write my story for Bornfool's contest, it's due Wednesday the 3rd and of course I have been a procrastinator.

**************************

It looks like more rain is heading in. Oh. great. fun. and. joy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh I hate when that happens. I say ya probably need to knock him around a little. LOL :)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I usually do the over-draft thing too but it's usually on checks less than $10.00 so it's a royal kick in the ass to find yourself paying $25.00 plus $4.50 for 1 1/2 gallons of gas!!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger bornfool said...

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of years ago except my bank bounced everything. After talking with them, they agreed to waive all of their insufficient funds fees. They said they do that for anyone, once. I still had to pay the returned check fees at a few businesses, but it could have been worse.
Where's your story, you procrastinator? LOL

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have you all beat. I bounced a $10 due to my husband neglecting to tell me of his atm trip. I got turned in to the d.a. and paid $256 for a $10 check that would have cleared one day later. He is still on the couch for that one!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home