Thursday, April 27, 2006

You should see my word cloud!

Yep, it's all mine. I love it! I went here and did the custom shirt from my blog, it's so cute. The place is Snapshirts and it's addictive! When I first read about it at The Mommy Blog and she equated it with planetmomtshirts.com I had to go look. So of course after playing for a while I ordered one. And do to neglecting to put a specific word on the one I bought I must go back soon and order another one! I wanted to wait until I got it and decided whether or not I liked it as much as I thought I would before touting it here (not that the 3 of you who read this are going to rush over and buy one, but hey, who knows).

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I know what word you left off!!!!!!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!We don't want to scar anyone!!! lol

9:45 AM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I have really got to get a credit card again....I WANT one of those shirts!

Wait...it was my compulsive shopping that made me get rid of the credit cards. Nevermind. :P

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home