Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So much to type, so little time. . . .

I just realized I haven't posted anything since Friday. I tried yesterday and Monday, but just couldn't find the time. My boss had to have surgery on his eye Friday and so it's been all me this week. You'd think that'd give a person time to play, but alas it has only made me busier. This is because a) he calls three bagillion times a day to see what is going on b) he isn't here so I get caught up in working on things that I don't have time for when he's here and c) it's simply tax time and so my work life becomes as appealing as the fiery pits of hell!

On an up note I had an interview the other day and hopefully this won't jinx anything, but it went superbly! So of course today my friend calls to tell me that the P&P job I've been seeking for ages is finally hiring and notices will most likely go out within a week or two. I just hope I actually get one of them!

I have several stories saved in my head that I want to put here, but I really have to finish up one or two things before I head for home and I need to leave here in 15 minutes so I'm going to put them on paper before the drift off to noman's land, never to be found again.

I found this and thought it fit me SO perfectly. . . . .

Daily prayer: Please God, put your arms around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home