Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Phobias already, and she's only 9

My feet are freezing. So what, you say. Well I've decided that since all I seem to be able to think about, continuously this morning, is the fact that no matter what I do the toe half of my feet are like ice you all should know.

I almost forgot this and for whatever inane reason I had a flash today and it was back. Friday evening when I went to pick up baby divinity I realized that both of my girls were at gs and wouldn't be with me until almost time for the party and yet I was picking up the baby before doing my errands, decorating the hotel, unloading the van, etc. So I beggedasked
Diva if I could take her oldest daughter with me to help with baby divinity since she was bringing her others in for the swimming later. Luckily she took pity on me and asked oldest girl (who promptly said YES! -she knew swimming was involved!) So we take off for town and do the errands and get to the hotel. After unloading everything we began to decorate the suite with balloons and such. While blowing up the balloons miniature diva was having issues tying the balloons. I showed her a couple of times and then she just handed it to me. As I stuck it in my mouth to blow it up further before tying it, I hear "ewwwwwwww!" I look up to see miniature diva looking at me with an adult sized look of disgust. As I continue to tie the balloon I ask what was "ewwwwww" and she has a look of regret and doesn't speak, so I prompt her with, "are you ewwing because I blew that up after you had your mouth on it?" She sheepishly said "yeah, uhh germs." As I'm trying not to laugh too hard, I reply, "honey, I have three kids that balloon is probably one of the cleaner things I put in my mouth." She just shook her head and moved on to something else.

On a completely unrelated topic, I am still trying to figure out that show/hide extended entry thing. I found a couple, but they don't work properly and I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think I'll go find a html for Dummies book.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

We're going to have to get her some Junior Strength Paxil for her OCD. Good heavens, I wonder where she gets that!?

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home