Wednesday, July 27, 2005

WHINEY WEDNESDAY!!!

OK, I was going to post earlier and all I could come up with was whiney stuff and I told myself that I would have to wait cause Whiney Wednesday was tomorrow! Well then I opened the Diva's blog and realized I'm a day behind and it's already Wednesday!!

So here goes nothin'

* my feet are throbbing, because apparently 4:00pmish is their time to be put up due to the impending swelling! Oh and I had to lose my shoes an hour or so ago, due to the marks the straps were CUTTING into my feet! another pair of shoes bites the dust!~
* the vast majority of my clothes are not fitting, and I'm having a time finding things to wear to work - I only have a few maternity things.
* My body has decided that since I'm now 32, pregnant and such it is a good time to get zits!!! Never had them much in high school -
* My eyes are itchy & dry - a combination of pregnancy & contacts!
* My boss has decided to become a nit picker - periodically!
* We're going to the lake this weekend and that means a bathing suit!!@!Ugh!
* My house is a complete mess! We are moving katlynn into her own room and so stuff is strung from here to Alaska - I'm not supposed to be lifting anything to heavy and we need to move 2 dressers and her bed (my husband is in KC working - don't stalk me I was the best shot in my firearms class!!) !
* I realized last night the the dust is so thick on my ceiling fans they're actually a different color!!
* My oven has decided to strike and just about everything I have in the freezer needs to be baked!!!
* It's almost time for school to start again and I haven't been able to take vacation days to spend with my kids, cuz I was off when I was in the hospital, and the wreck, etc. and it doesn't look like I'll be able to before they start back to school!
* Again my clothes aren't fitting!! My shoes are too tight (I've been wearing flip flops to work!!!)
* JcPenneys is having a great sale on maternity clothes and Shoe carnival is having a big sale and I'm soooooooooooooo broke!!
* I haven't gotten a vehicle yet -
Ok, well that went on a lot longer than I meant for it to!!!
But I do feel better, cuz now I'm laughing at myself for being such a whiner!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I totally sympathize with the swollen feet thing. I am sending you tons of sympathy vibes.

I thought ceiling fans were just automatically color-change! You mean they're NOT?

If you need help moving furniture I will come help! My husband is even off for FOUR WHOLE DAYS!! We'd come in and move whatever you need moved as long as you don't mind us bickering at each other the entire time. We can't move furniture without bickering for some reason. But really, we'll help.

Avoid stalkers by putting up a picture like my crazy she-pirate one.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I can't believe I forgot Whiney Wednesday. Sorry about the swelling thing. I don't have any maternity clothes left or I'd haul them to you. Need anything Camo, Afton Eagles or size 6 let me know, that I have plenty of and no need for (except the camo, it's still needed I'm just tired of it in the closet).

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home