Monday, August 01, 2005

I hope this doesn't bore you to tears. . . .

1. Ten years ago – I had just had Katlynn on July 12th and was recovering;

2. Five years ago – I was enrolling for my 3rd semester at Missouri Southern State University, and starting my internship with a lawyer in Miami;

3. One year ago – I was working at my same job, Katlynn had just turned 9, I was starting my 2nd to last semester at Missouri Southern and trying to talk my hubby into trying for a 3rd baby;

4. Yesterday-We had spent the weekend with family at the lake and I didn’t get home it around 6, so I was being lazy;

5. Today – work – eewww Monday;

6. Tomorrow – eewww work;

7. Five snacks I enjoy – choc. Chip cookies, Gelato, sundae toppers pudding, oatmeal concrete, pb & j;

8. Five bands I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Rascal Flatts, Bad Company, Bob Seger, Motley Crue (I know I shouldn’t admit that, but hey once upon a time . . .. . ), Tim McGraw;

9. Five things I would do with $100,000,000 – Donate or start a charity for homeless children, donate to my church & school, pay off my bills, pay off my parents bills, build a large home in the country, take a trip to Ireland, take everyone on a family vacation, and well the list just keeps on going;

10. Five locations I'd like to run away to: New Zealand, Colorado, Alaska, Cancun, Nantucket;


11. Five Bad Habits: popping my knuckles, eating junk food, worrying about things I can’t fix, cracking my gum, avoiding the dentist; (geez, a few years ago I could’ve really get that list going!!)

12. Five things I like doing: watching movies, cooking, doing stuff with my kids, reading, shopping;

13. Five T.V. shows I like: Lost, Medium, CSI, Desperate Housewives and Gilmore Girls;

14. Famous People I’d like to meet: Tim McGraw, Angelina Jolie, John Edwards (the almost VP), the plumber on Desperate Housewives, Eric Bana (Prince Hector in Troy);

15. Biggest joys at the moment: my kids, its almost fall, I’m pregnant, we’re making headway on redoing our house, I’m pregnant;

16. Favorite toys: digital camera, computer, palm and I can’t think of any other toys I have!;

17. Five people to tag: any five that would like to play!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met John Edwards (the almost VP) in May. He's dreamy...(sigh). He also kinda admitted he's going to run for pres. next time around. Here's hoping!

Small Town Starlit

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home