Tuesday, August 23, 2005

T3 - TOP TEN TUESDAY

TOP TEN THINGS PEOPLE DO TO IRRITATE THE CRAP OUT OF ME!! (Today anyway, it may change tomorrow)

1. When asked for their phone # when they are leaving a message they reply "you have my #" (like I have all day to go hunt down everyone that calls' ###).
2. My boss calling 3,000 times on his cell phone while away from the office - (i.e., on his way to the office, he'll be 10 minutes away and call and talk all the way here - or be on his way to Carthage or neosho, having just left the office and call and talk forever or on his way back from somewhere he'll be 10 minutes from here and call and talk the entire way!!! so I spend many wasted minutes on the phone so that he can feel like he's doing something productive - which it isn't productive!!!)
3. Faxing me stupid "take a vacation for $159.99" flyers!!!!
4. People calling repeatedly saying "he hasn't returned my call yet, did YOU give him the message" (No I hide them from him and until he finds them he can't return his calls!!)
5. knock on the door to the office rather than just walking in, it's not a home, it's a business why would you knock - I'm not a hostess that needs to greet you at the door!
6. When I finally find a pen I love and someone swipes it!
7. Clients that call every 20 minutes!
8. People telling me how huge I am for only being 5 1/2 months pregnant - like I don't look in the mirror everyday and have to try and find something to wear, I need them to tell me too!
9. People that don't put handsoap in their bathroom - what are you supposed to wash your hands with?
10. People that make things much harder than they need to be.

4 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

THe soap things bugs the crap outta me, too. That's why I am rarely without my hand sanitizer. Iew.

So you haven't posted about the concert yet? Did it suck? (I hardly think it did, but since you haven't written a post about it I'm starting to wonder!)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I hate the no # thing. I never write down a number and should Jason actually check the machine he'll call me to ask the number. He can't use a phone book, it requires spelling Mrs. Kockran. I kid you not that's how he looked for your # the other night.

4:04 PM  
Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

I am a pen thief. Absolutely certifiable!! I love pens. I go to out of town drive through banks just to steal their pens. I stole one from an NEO nurse garage sale at the fair grounds once and had it for years, until, you guessed it, someone STOLE it from me. Can you believe that! Grrrrr, you just can't trust anyone now days! LOL

8:02 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, I was wondering about the concert. Wondering if you ever got out of the parking lot, with all of those people. There was no way I was going, I would have loved to if I knew it was going to be organized, until then I will stick with the inside concerts. I worked there during the bike run. OMG! Everyone was yelling at us! and we weren't the ones that didn't have their heads together. It was very unorganized. Don't even ask!:)and that was the first week I worked there, everyone thought I would quit the first day.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home