Monday, August 15, 2005

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring.. . . . ..

We went to Clinton, Friday evening and it started raining late that evening. Saturday it rained pretty much all day, we came home very late Saturday night and it rained most of the way home. Sunday it rained off and on all day. And now as if Monday isn't bad enough on its own, it's been raining all morning. I don't mind the rain, it just makes me want to crawl into bed or on the couch and snooze!

After the birthday party Saturday my sister-in-law drove us to Belton to go to Kohl's. My oldest has been seeing the kohl's commercial with the new Candie's line and such and wanted to go for school clothes. They were having a one day sale (I know all the stores have them routinely) and oh man did I ever get off cheaper due to this sale!! She got the cutest pair of reeboks (Black/pink) for $30, her foot has grown soooo much, she's wearing my size!! She's only 10. They both got backpacks and a couple of outfits so their good for now. I wait til September when it starts cooling off to take them for fall/winter clothes. It alleviates the 2 months of wanting to wear clothes that it is entirely too hot for. And considering all the money I had to shell out for spring/summer clothes, they can get a little more wear outta them since there's no way they'll wear them next year.

Well I start my 21st week tomorrow, so I've made it past that halfway point! The baby is moving ALOT only not so drastic as others can feel it yet, but I image that will come soon. The girls keep asking if they can feel it yet. It's cute.

I am so tired today, I guess it's just the rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

I can not wait for Kohl's to open in Joplin! I think it'll be open in October or November!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

WooHoo another baby to hold in ballet class. Hope this one doesn't cry every time he sees me like the baby last year did. I bribe him with suckers now that he is old enough.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home