Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I got this in an email so I thought I'd SHARE -

Answer the Questions by copying this e-mail and pasting it into a new one, only answer if you have the time, if you don't I wont take it personal.


1. First name? Stormie
2. Were you named after anyone? No
3. Do you wish on stars? No
4. When did you last cry? the other night while watching some sappy tv show - I have an excuse, I'm pregnant
5 Do you like your handwriting? not really
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? salty ham
9. If you were another person would you be friends with you? of course

10. Do you have a journal? no
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? no
12. Would you bungee jump? NO WAY - I like me feet on the ground!!!
13. What is your favorite cereal? frosted mini wheats
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? yes
15. Do you think that you are strong? in most ways
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's CHunky Monkey
17. Shoe Size? 8 - 81/2
18. Red or Pink? Pink
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I cry too easily
20. Who do you miss most? my poppy
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? If they have time
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? tan capris and white sandals
23. Last thing you ate? string cheese
24. What are you listening to right now? 3 Doors Down
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
26. Are you married, divorced, seperated, eternally engaged, or single? married 10 1/2 years
27. Any children? (Names and ages please) Katlynn 10, Kiersten 6, and one on the way
28. Any grandchildren? (Names and ages please) NO
29. Who is LEAST LIKELY to respond to this? don't know
30. Who is MOST LIKELY to respond to this? Diva
31. When is your birthday? July 17
32. What is your favorite kind of food? italian
33. What is your favorite restaurant? Little Italy in Buffalo NY
34. Favorite fast food? Charlie's Chicken
35. What is your MIDDLE name? Michelle
36. What kind of jewelry are you wearing NOW? wedding ring & earrings
37. Are you left handed or right handed? right
38. What is the weather like where you live? I live in Oklahoma so it changes hourly - right now it is 77 degrees and is supposed to be 90 today w/chance of thunderstorms
39. What city and state do you live in? OK
40. Do you pray? Yes
41. Any tattoos? 2 -a four leaf clover and a sunflower
42. Any piercings? Just my ears

So now I think that the following should participate, and anyone else that wants to:

Redneck Diva
MrsCoach2U
April
Smalltown Starlit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home