Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WHINEY WEDNESDAY!

I had almost forgotten what day of the week it was. My list is a short one today.

*My feet are apparently swelling, stretching whatever they just don't want to go into my shoes. (said shoes being heels, which I shouldn't be wearing anyway)
*Almost all of my shoes are heels (and I like the 2" heels) the others are flipflops and sneakers, I am expected to 'dress up' for work so flipflops and sneakers aren't going to work! Mr. Divinity is just going to love that I have to get new shoes! He already gives me a hard time about having 50 pairs!
*I have no desire to work today, but I'm stuck here til 5pm!
*I want to go to ladies' night tomorrow, but am having no luck finding a sitter.

That's all for now, however, I do reserve the right to come back and add to this later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I'd trade you my nice dressy flats for your 2" heels but with the new baby coming I doubt you'd have room for my now orphaned children. Remember the orange cast???

2:40 PM  
Blogger Irish Divinity said...

Orphaned children? Yes and what a lovely shade of orange it was!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I realized a few months back that I do not own not one single pair of dress shoes! When did this happen? I guess being a stay at home mom just doesn't merit dressup clothes or shoes.

Sorry about the swelling!! I am very sympathetic. See? This look on my face is 100% sympathy. Trust me.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Well, they'd be orphaned after I fell and broke my neck with your shoes!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home