Thursday, August 04, 2005

This is from Smalltown Starlit's page . . .

1. Name a television theme song that describes you.I looked and looked and well if you know me you’ll see this as fitting, if not, well it is.

One Day at a Time (Theme by John and Nancy Barry)

This is it. This is it.
This is life, the one you get
So go and have a ball.

This is it. This is it
Straight ahead and rest assured
You can’t be sure at all.

So while you’re here enjoy the view
Keep on doing what you do
So hold on tight we'll muddle through
One day at a time, One day at a time.

So up on your feet. Up on your feet
Somewhere there’s music playing.
Don’t you worry none
We’ll just take it like it comes.

One day at a time, one day at a time.
One day at a time, one day at a time.
One day at a time, one day at a time.
One day at a time, one day at a time.


2. Are you more Katie, Matt, Ann, or Al?
I am more like I don’t know I guess a mix of Ann and Katie? I’m really not sure. What do you think?

3. What type of house pet would you be?
Probably a cat. I like to come and go as I please, can handle petting, but prefer it when I want it not on demand. And I like to be fed.

4. Most embarrassing moment.
Geez, I could name a dozen or more of these, let me think the best I guess would be…..when I waited tables in a country bar (r&b) and I had a tray full of drinks some cowboy (or girl) thought it would be humorous to trip me and I went sailing all that beer landed on me and of course it's dark in there so I just looked like a clutz that couldn't walk! Everyone clapped for me as I sat in the floor dripping beer! And let me tell you those pitchers hold a lot of beer! So I looked like a drowned rat with a very wet tshirt!!

5. The age old first of school question: What did you do over summer vacation?
Worked. Took the kids swimming. Went to my sister’s in Paola. Went to Cabela’s. Went to the lake. Nothing to exciting really.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drowning in beer after a drunk cowboy tripped you...that had to have sucked!

Small Town Starlit

11:06 AM  
Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

I think you're more like Matt and Ann, reserved and guarded (Matt) yet honest and infomative (Ann).

I can see you as a cat! That's funny.....

What did you think of Cabela's? Do you like it better than Bass Pro?

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home