Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Whiney Wednesday

I don't really have any whines today other than the STUPID Office Depot site and my computer won't play nice and let me order the things I need to order!!! and I have forgotten to order all week so I am down to like 2 envelopes!! oops!!
Good things this weeks:

*I am going to the hospital today for my ultrasound the one that is supposed to make sure everything is ok and tell me the sex (I wasn't actually supposed to have the one done 2 weeks ago that he did). So this is ok cuz I get to leave work in a few minutes!!

*I got the loan(well my nanny did) for my van yesterday, and I am going to go pay for it today!! Hooray!! - I have been having to drive my dad's truck since I totalled my car on May 24th! Now don't get me wrong I completely appreciate my dad loaning me his truck otherwise I'd have been on foot!! I will just be glad to have my own vehicle and even though I love a 4wd truck, I have learned that I HATE having to be the one that pays for the gas that goes into it!! I went from spending around $100 a month on gas (I drive 30 minutes to and from work) to spending around $200 to $250 (that's if I only go to work and home)!!!!!!!!!! So I digress - I'm happy to be getting a vehicle!!

*My sister is coming to visit this weekend with her two kids!

And probably a few other things, but I have to leave now so see ya or type ya I guess, later.

Have an wonderful whiney wednesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Definitely give us an update on the status of Baby Divinity! Let us know if he's still a boy!

Btw, not sure if you know this or not, but if you just randomly click anywhere on your page it takes you to oneintheoven.net. Something went awry with your linking that thing up there. It's nothing major, but if I want to scroll down, I end up redirected when I click. If you need help, holler.

4:55 PM  
Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said...

I'm so happy you're gettin' the new van, so kewl for you!

Keep us informed on the lil one.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home